Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ROLLING OVER

So I know I'm probably being that "new mom" but Kenzie is rolling over like crazy. She rolled over the first time on her 3 month birthday but now three weeks later she is rolling over all the time. She rolls from her back to her belly back to her back. I think she does it a lot because Jake and I get on the floor with her and give her lots of attention. At some point last night she rolled from her back to her stomach so when she woke up this morning she was scared. Jake and I were getting ready and all the sudden she started screaming. It was so cute we both ran into her room to find her on her stomach really confused.



Jake is so cute with her. He does this stupid baby voice when he is talking to her. I hate it because when you talk to a baby in a baby voice it confuses them and sets them up for a speech problem. I try to tell him to stop and he always says "Babe, this is the only way I can talk to her...I can't use my regular voice it just won't come out." He is such a great daddy...i'm so lucky.



My Dad got me this sweet job with his company. I am going to work from home so I don't have to get a nanny and I can still go to school full time. I'm so excited because I'm being paid a lot to just watch a computer screen and make a few phone calls. I'm also excited because Jake won't have to work so much and he can be at home more.

So I think thats all for now!

1 comment:

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

Can i have your job too! Ask dad if I can have one out here though! haha love you and i miss you I will call you in the next couple days. thank yo ufor helping me through everything.