Saturday, November 15, 2008

O.C.D

When I was about eight months pregnant I hit this phase where nothing was ever clean enough. I would clean our apartment like three times a day. Everybody told me I was going through the "nesting stage" and I would soon get over it after the baby arrived. Well its now almost five months since she has arrived and I am still "nesting" except now it worse because I can actually use chemicals to clean. I chemical clean oh about twice a week, vaccum at least three times a week and do laundry every day. If there is a dirty dish in the sink I feel unsettled until it is rinsed and put in the dish washer. I can't sleep if there is a load of dry laundry in the dryer I have to fold it and put it away. I have always been a clean person never to this extent but I have always been clean. Now I feel as if I am a FREAK!!! I have always made fun of the thought of being OCD I just didn't understand but now I do. The good side of this is my house is ALWAYS clean.

No comments: