Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

I was super excited about spring break this year because my little sister Stacey came down to Georgia to spend it with me. She is not really my sister but I have known her since she was like 5 and EVERYBODY agrees we are the same person...so that makes her my sister! Anyways when she got here all my bridesmaids that live in Georgia plus Stacey and one of my flower girls all went to try on their bridemaid dresses. They are so beautiful...my wedding is going to be amazing. Bonnie and Kenzie are going to be the flower girls and at the dress shop Bonnie kept twirling around in her dress saying I'm going to a wedding I'm going to a wedding! It was so cute and she looked beautiful. She has these to die for tight ringlet curls and bleach blond hair and is miss sassy pants....total GIRL! Everything I want Kenzie to be so I'm so glad they will grow up together. I grew up with my cousin Adam and to this day we are really really close. After the dress shop we went to the Aquarium and they has this Titanic Exhibit that was amazing. Anybody who knows me knows that I am a huge history buff so I was in heaven looking at all the stuff. Jake Stac and I went it was so fun. After we went to Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Atlanta for dinner. The food was not that good but it was just so cool to be downtown.


Stac and I in the Elevator right before going into the Aquarium....can you tell how excited I am?


Have I told anybody recently how in love I am and how lucky I am?

While Stacey was here we also went to Six Flags. It normally takes 45-1 hour to get there but it took us 3 1/2 hours to get there. I guess it was the grand opening of the season and tickets were only 25 dollars so everybody and their brother decided to go. Needless to say we only got to ride one ride and we waited in that line for 3 hours. Jake and I are going back later this summer. We watched a ton of movies and just hung out. I miss my second family so it was so fun to be around her.


On Saturday Stac went home and Jake Kenzie and I took our engagment pictures. It was cold overcast and very windy but it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see them. Easter was a blast...I still am not used to going to so many places in one day. I feel bad for Kenzie cause its just way too much for her but she is my super child and puts up a strong fight and smiles all through the day. All in all spring break was fun but now its time to get back to normal life and I'm super excited all this running around has sucked all the energy out of me.





No comments: