Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 DAYS

I have come to understand that a wedding is pretty much about everybody else but you. Here I am trying to plan my dream wedding and everybody has some kind of say about it. For example, " You two are going to regret this wedding instead of using that money to buy a house" News Flash People: The way I decide to spend my money is none of your business plus I'm pretty sure your name is not on my bank account so you have no idea how much money we have saved up for a house! My parents have been pretty amazing when it comes to this wedding so I'm not complaining about them at all in this post. If it were not for my mother and father I would probably be in Mexico with a changed name so nobody could find me. Every night for the past week when it has come time to go to bed I lay there in bed eyes wide open thinking about EVERYTHING and when I think about everything I feel like there is a 1000 pound weight on my chest. The other night for example I stayed up until 1:00 watching Degrassi because I felt so sick. Carrie keeps telling me my problem is I'm not being enough of a bitch so thats why everybody is walking all over me. Complaing about this and that. I don't want to be a bitch though all I want is for everybody I care about in my life to be under the same roof dancing around like idiots celebrating Jake Kenzie and I. I don't understand why people are trying their hardest to make it as difficult for me as possible. These are supposed to be the most exciting days of my life and all I find myself doing is laying around feeling sorry for myself and taking benadryl to make myself fall asleep. Really honestly I just want this month to be over so maybe my life will go back to normal. How sad is that....sorry I know this is a debbie downer post and I vowed to never complain on this thing but I had to just let it out.

4 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

I am so sorry kenzie! I had some people like that for our wedding as well. I wanted to scream and yell. Everyone has an opinion. I know it is so hard but just take what they have to say with a grain of salt. Ignore it and have fun at your wedding. This is all about you and Jake and what this is going to do for your little precious Kenzie. Ignore everyone else. This is the time for your family...and nobody else. We love you and wish the best for you. Sorry about the stress!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendra, I know the feeling! I promise you as soon as the wedding passes you will laugh at yourself for stressing so much. And on your special day nothing will really matter just you and Jake. My husband and I ended up leaving our reception 45 minutes early... we were so ready to be done with the wedding. Good luck girl!

Michelle Starrs said...

thats why honeymoons are so nice because you can just relax with your love and rest from all the stress! good luck!!!

MacSterS said...

Sorry to say this too but I think all weddings are stressful- I literally remember pulling out in our car from the reception and feeling relief that it was over. The funniest thing was that I seriously thought, OK this was the most stressful thing ever, now on to easier things- wow, did I learn hard that wasn't true. Life pretty much is a roller coaster but the best part of all is that you found your partner forever on this ride. Through ups and downs you two are dedicated to this crazy life and don't let anyone else get in your way. Seriously, the awesome part is that you found HIM and you both love each other, have a beautiful little family and enjoy YOUR SPECIAL DAY. I KNOW you will look gorgeous and he will just melt. I hope that everyone will do you and him justice by being polite for your day as well. Congrats : )