Wednesday, July 1, 2009

STRESS

Last night I was laying in bed thinking about how perfect it was that everything that needed to be done for the wedding is done....but then I really started to think and I was very wrong. I have not even gotten our marriage license yet...Kenzie's dress is two sizes too big and I need to locate my social security card and I need to pay my hottie gyno a visit (yes...i have a small crush on my gyno) all before the wedding that is happening in 17 days! I'm freaking out. I was up all night with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and I have not been able to eat anything today. To make matters worse my stye FINALLY went away but I bet it will come back because I am so stressed. I made myself a handy to do list so hopefully everything will get done. I am so ready for the wedding to just be here so I can finally enjoy all the hard work!

No comments: