Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HAPPY 1 YEAR LOVER

I know im a little late but July 18 was Jake and I's 1 year anniversary! We were lucky enough to have an awesome weekend vacation at the beach (his sister came with us but was in a different condo). This post is for you baby

Thank you for being my other half.
Thank you for holding me while I cry about stupid things.
Thank you for looking at me the way you look at me (your googley eyes).
Thank you for being such an awesome Daddy.
Thank you for giving me a beautiful healthy daughter.
Thank you for our house.
Thank you for understanding my need to go back to school.
Thank you for telling me how beautiful I am even on my no shower days.
Thank you for working so hard for us.
Thank you for understanding my obsession with animals.
Thank you for not laughing at me when I talk to my kitty in my special "panda" voice.
Thank you for joking with me all the time.
Thank you for eating my cooking (I know im pretty bad).
Thank you for listening to me vent even when its about girl drama.
Thank you for letting me control the radio when im in the car.
Thank you for ignoring me when im being a complete bitch (especially this summer...i promise no more summer session).
Thank you for understanding that sometimes I just need to yell.
Thank you for being so willing to get my chocolate and girly products when its that time of the month.
Thank you for watching Greys and Pretty Little Liars with me.
Thank you for loving me no matter what.
Thank you for loving my family (I know sometimes we can be weird).
Thank you for always being there for me.
Thank you for always laughing with me.
Thank you for making me the happiest I have ever been in my life.
Thank you for not running away when you met the "broken me"
Thank you for helping me find myself again.
Thank you for making me want to become a better person.
Thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for.
Thank you for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with.
Thank you for being my husband!

I love you more than you will ever know and my thank you list could go on and on and on! I hope you know just how amazing you truly are!






No comments: