Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School....Back to School!

I feel like this little two week break was a major major tease. NOT COOL! School starts again on Monday and boy am I in for a treat this semester....

Biology 1101
Biology 1101 Lab
Communications 1100
Math 1111
Human Growth and Development 2103
Spanish 1102

I feel a little nervous about this schedule but my advisor promised me I would be fine. EMORY here I come. I asked him what I could do to "pad" my transcript and he told me to join a sorority HAHAHAH. Literally I laughed at him I also said did you forget that I have a two year old and a husband. I'm not really much of sorority girl material anymore. Instead of having mixers at my house I could invite the girls over for a little diaper changing lesson. We both got a good laugh out of that one BUT he did say that greek life at gainesville wasn't like the movies. So guess who is signing up for a sorority this week. It kinds makes me sad though I think it would be funny to be a part of rush week and such but oh well. I get to pay like $150.00 just so that the school will put a Greek letter on my transcript. Anything to get in right? I also am going to start volunteering at the Womens Center at Northside. I want an in and I think that will help. So my dear friends for the next few months of my life I will try to keep you all updated but I will probably be spending all my time in the library and bed!

No comments: