Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Squish

                                                                                      (SQUISH at 8 weeks)

PREGNANCY UPDATE:

Squish HATES when I eat food...literally...in fact HATE isn't a strong enough word...squish gets pissed when I eat anything.  I kept saying OHHH it will be better once I hit the magical week 12 but guess what I'm almost 13 weeks and it hasn't been so magical yet.  I can't complain, Carrie has it 45289756265736 times worse than me but she is a BAD ASS and can handle that type of stuff...me not so much, my life full of nausea and vomit has reduced me to tears and made me loose 14 pounds!

My love for all things soda is gone (for which I am SO grateful).  Just hearing a can crack open sends me to the thrown of glory and Kenzie knows when I start running Mommy needs a wet rag and ICE water.  Yes people, my four year old pats my back and holds my hair as I throw up telling me it's going to be ok.

My hormones are INSANE! I think about anything happy or sad and I cry cry cry.  Everyday, somebody in my life gets an insanely sappy text message with me telling them how much I love them.  I'm sure they have the local looney bin on speed dial.

Even though its been hard, I am so happy to be pregnant again and wouldn't change it for the world.  Kenzie is so excited to be a big sister and tells everybody that Mommy and Daddy are having a baby. 

We find out what we are having on Feb. 25 and I will be sure to put tons of pictures of the gender reveal party on my post about it!

YAY for babies 



1 comment:

Kimberly Young said...

Lord I remember those days :( ...I was so sick with Hayden...sounds like a boyyyyy ;) Congratulations!