Friday, February 15, 2013

OLD MAN!!

This is two days late but oh well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE EVAN!!

Jake turned 27 on Wednesday....he is so old.  I feel like he is older because his hair is gray and he is balding BUT we still love him. 

I feel bad, every year we go big for Birthdays, except this one. I think Jake was thinking I had something up my sleeve when I told him not to be disappointed when he didn't have anything to open OR a big surprise.  He wants these clutch cables for his Harley obviously I don't speak Harley so I kept telling him to literally show me what he was talking about.  He has been slammed with work so he never got around to it which means he had nothing to open on his birthday.  Its two days later and I still have no idea what I am supposed to order...poor guy is gonna have to go and buy them himself. LAME-O WIFE OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO ME!

To make things worse, I didn't even plan his party.  I'm just not my usual organzied self lately.  Good thing I have great friends to remind me about things and Jake's friends are even better.  He is having a bon fire on Saturday night to celebrate...red neck style. 

Anyways...BABE I love you so much and even though there are days we want to kill each other just know that I wouldn't have you any other way. You're my best friend, and the BEST hubs ever! Love you sexy pants!



**If taking a picture is not Kenzie's idea, this is what we end up with!

No comments: