Wednesday, April 3, 2013

20 WEEKS

How Far Along:  20 Weeks 6 days

Total Weight Gain:  -10 pounds so I have gained 2 pounds over the last few weeks but still down 10 from my original weight.

Maternity Clothes:  YES!! WAHOOO I look pregnant FINALLY!

Strech Marks:  No new ones.....keep your fingers crossed for me

Sleep:  I wake up a few times to go pee or to switch from one side to the other.

Best Moment this Week: Every night before bed, Kenzie gives my tummy a hug and a kiss and she tells her sister that she loves her! I tear up just thinking about it! AND I'm 98% sure we have a name!

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach

Movement:  Yes...mostly at night, she enjoys kicking my bladder the most.

Food Cravings:  Nothing...just always really thirsty

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick:  Finally over that! If I see something gross like the shin sticking out of a basketball players leg then I for sure get sick!

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: No and lets keep it that way pretty please

Symptoms:  Tired and sooooo hungry all the time.  I feel like I'm doing pretty well at pacing myself though.


HI BABY!

No comments: