Thursday, May 2, 2013

25 Weeks

How Far Along:  25 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: -6 pounds so still not up to pre pregnancy weight.  Don't ask how this is possible....I literally eat all day every day!

Maternity Clothes:  yes

Strech Marks: No new ones.....I slather coco butter on like 5 times a day. I stink

Sleep:  I wake up all the time!  It's really starting to piss my cat off...she has started to sleep all curled up with Jake now

Best Moment this Week: Hearing Jake giggle at night because little one is going to town using her legs to kick me

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach

Movement: Yes...she is still pretty still during the day but at night she likes to party.

Food Cravings: Nothing...just always really thirsty

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Nope

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  Uhmmm pressure, pressure and more pressure....I have to go invest in this belt to help take the weight off my pelvic bone. Is it almost August yet?
 
 

No comments: