Saturday, February 28, 2009

Growing Out....COOL...NOT

So I have been doing really well with my trying to loose weight ever since we decided we are getting married. I am working out EVERY day for at least one hour and I am about to bump it up to at least two hours. I really do have way more energy and I am in a better mood every day. I take these really cool classes every morning and every morning the same ladys are there. I have gotten to know a few of them and this is what I have learned.

One....when you are told that your body will never be the same after having a baby that is a HUGE lie...I have come to realize that people tell you that so you won't become a member of proana.com. Thats a website where you can join and aneroxic girls chat about what they didn't eat that day. After having a baby it is hard to get up and work out because you have a new baby at home and the last thing on your mind is going to the gym. Also after having a baby you never get to sleep so when you have five minutes to eat something you grab something really fast like a cookie in stead of grilling chicken on the george foreman grill. Getting your body back after a baby is hard but it can be done...very slowly. I am loosing on average 2 pounds a week.

Two...Working out can be so much fun. During the classes I spend most of my time laughing than thinking about how much I am hurting.

Three...Even though these ladies are super super super nice and sweet I still hate them for having their six pack abs after having four kids.

Four...When doing a body pump class (cardio class using a barbell and weights) DON'T wear a low cut work out shirt if you have had a double F boob job done!!! You will for sure being showing some NIP!

Five...Bring your own yoga mat....do you know how many people sweat on the mats during the day and they only get cleaned at the end of the day! SICK

I have a long way to go but at least I am enjoying my new lifestyle!

1 comment:

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

Your comment about big boobs just made me die laughing.... i love you. glad you are working out, i am on my way!! I love you!