Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week in review



This past week has been a crazy one for us. It was Jakes birthday on the 13 so all week we were going out with different family members. We went to Texas Roadhouse on Tuesday with his mom, sister, memaw, papaw, bonnie, and caleb. Then on Thursday we went to Longhorn with his Dad and Betty. Then on Friday we went to Ninja with some friends. I also surprised Jake with a puppy for his birthday!! He is so cute....his name is Kane Calvin Corley. I wanted to name him Calvin but Jake said that was a girly name so we named him Kane.



In other news.....my Mom and I went to look at dresses and we ended up finding the one and we ordered it. The only bad thing is we had to special order it so it would be longer and it takes 16 weeks to get so that puts me at getting it on June 22nd and my wedding date it July 18. I am doing really well with loosing weight too so I am gonna have to get it altered the day I get it. Anyways I love it...when I put it on and walked out to show mom she started to cry.


I still feel stressed about the wedding even though the place is booked, I have my dress, all the girls know about their dresses and when to send me money, I have an appointment with the florist and photographer. There are so many little things that you have to do for a wedding that I never realized. Its ok though because I have my Mom helping out a lot and Jakes family as well. Plus Carrie is getting married two months before me so if and when I forget to do something she is there reminding me to do it.

1 comment:

Michelle Starrs said...

(you may get two comments from me, my computer is being weird!)
I LOVE your dres!! and congrats on the puppy! so cute :)