Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Husband

To my sweet dear husband,

The past few weeks you have been away on business and I just want to tell you just how much you mean to me. You work so hard for Kenzie and I and I don't tell you enough how much that means to me. Everyday when you come home from work I fall in love with your smelly, dirty self all over again. I have spent a lot of time thinking about our relationship and I love you so much. When we met, I literally was a self-destructive broken person and you picked up the pieces and put me back together again. You taught me to love myself for who I was at the moment and not who I could be if I lost 10 pounds or if my hair was longer and darker. You didn't run away after we found out I was pregnant...we didn't even love each other then. You have paid off so much of my debt and never once complained about it. You told me thats what you do when you love somebody. You have been an amazing father to our beautiful daughter who loves you so so much! You work the 60 hour weeks just so I can have that new Bakers purse you have seen me lusting after for weeks. You support me with my school work and when I made a perfect score on my first test you surprised me with two headbands!!! BABY you do so many things for me and words can not describe how much I love you. I'm so excited that my life's decisions lead me to you and im so thankful for how everything worked out. Your my best friend and I want you to know I miss you at night. Last night after teen mom was over I curled in bed next to you and you put your foot on mine. Usually this little gesture GROSSES me out and I move my foot away but for the first time I realized how much I missed that when your not in bed with me! Your gone again tonight and I will miss your foot on mine but I hope you know just how much your girls love you and how thankful we are for you! I can't wait to make more babies (well just one more) with you and I can't wait for our house and growing old together! LOVE YOU

No comments: