Saturday, January 2, 2010

WELCOME 2010

I am so excited for the New Year. Jake and I are starting the house hunt all over again AND our house that we LOVE is still for sale! Nobody has even looked at it since us! UHMM FATE OR WHAT?!? Anyways even if it doesn't work out we still will get into a house sometime this year cross your fingers its sooner rather than later. I'm so excited about fixing up Kenzie's room. I even think I am gonna get her brand new bedding and toddler bed...maybe!

I start school on Wednesday!!! I am so so so excited, I feel like a little kid going to school for the first time. I have a pretty easy first semester so I can ease my way back in. I also want to make sure I don't overload myself because I really want to get good grades. With school also comes Kenzie going to the babysitter for the first time and im nervous about that. This lady in my parents church is going to watch her for us. She is the nicest person ever I love her family and she has a son just a little older than Kenzie so Kenz will have a good time.

Life is finally starting to settle down after the holidays. Today I was able to take a shower while Kenzie was in the other room playing with her toys. I'm really excited about that! Thank you to the person who invented the toy kitchen sets with all the plastic foods! You are AMAZING!!

Hope everybody had a safe New Year....until next time

No comments: