Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SCHOOL

So I started school last week and its very different and interesting! Its like being back in high school all over again. They take attendance every day and you are only allowed one unexcused absence. UHMM hello....I have a child what if the babysitter ever calls out is she supposed to write me a note saying why she called out or do I just bring Kenzie to class with me? Oh well its fun though. Mon, Wed, Fri is political science from 7:00 am (thats right people AM) to 7:50 am then Spanish from 8:00 to 8:50 am then Music Appreciation from 9:00 to 9:50! Tuesdays and Thursdays are my stupid people math class 101 from 8:00 to 9:50. Kenz and I have gotten the new routine down pretty pat but there are still some days where I HAVE to take a nap when I should be studying.

Tranier McHottie (Ken) told me that the beginning of the year he was gonna kick my butt and don't you worry people, he has stuck to his word times 100! I have lost five pounds though! YAY go me! I did have that lady trainer but she has to quit to get a "real job in corporate america" thats excatly what she told me so she had me start seeing Ken. He makes it really fun where she made it not so fun! I don't do well with people getting in my face about wating a bowl of fruit loops one day!

Other than those few things life has been pretty boring around here. I can't wait for the 29-31st cause Jake and I get to road trip to North Carolina to see Carrie Lynn and Larry. Its gonna be a very nice break from Mommy-Daddy-School-Work life!

No comments: