Friday, January 21, 2011

2010 IN REVIEW

I stopped writing in my blog about mid-October. It was a very very very bad 2 1/2 months. HORRIBLE...lets just say I was so glad to leave 2010 behind me. Instead of giving you all the gorey details about my hardest time of my life I figure I will do what everybody else is doing and review my 2010.


*Started back at school with hopes of getting my BSN in nursing
*Jake turned 24
*Got a house
*Kenzie started daycare and LOVES it
*Finished Spring semester with a nearly perfect GPA!
*Started Summer semester
*Wrote papers about William Falukner while Jake and Kenzie played in the pool :(
*Went To NJ to visit SISSY with Hubby and Kenzie Lynn
*My best friend Nicole Burruss got pregnant
*My little sister Nichole Brodeur got pregnant
*Stopped taking BC hoping I would get pregnant
*Finished Summer semester with a nearly perfect GPA
*Started Fall semester
*Carrie and Larry came to Visit
*My best friend Carrie Pierce got pregant
*Kenzie's ears started to bother her
*Kenzies ears really started to bother her
*Decided she needed to have surgery again
*Kenzie had old tubes removed, new ones put in, and adenoids taken out
*Kenzie was sick for a month in a half after sugery!
*I missed a month and a half of school
*School was unwilling to work with me and I was forced to withdraw which basically gave me F's in all my classes
*3.8 GPA that I worked my butt of for dropped to a 1.8 (AWESOME...don't worry im not bitter or anything)
*Realized I will never get into a nursing school (again don't worry im not bitter)
*Jake's boss lost his company which means Jake was out of work
*Got back on BC ASAP
*Kenzie was a witch for Halloween
*My Mom's family came for Thanksgiving
*Kenzie met her cousin Abbey and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! (She still asks about Abbey every day)
*Jake got a job as a project manager
*I got a job as an administration assistant
*Life finally started to go back to normal around Christmas time

2010 I'm so thankful your gone and so far 2011 has been so much better.

No comments: