Friday, January 21, 2011

Day One: Ten things you wish you could say to someone right now

1. Your one sexy hott man and even though I'm a crazy, moody, mean lady sometimes I love you no matter what. I promise I will try harder to be better...I do see how hard you are trying and I'm so thankful for that.

2. I know you better than anybody in the world and I love you so much!I'm so scared for you right now....your really need to start living in the reality of the situation and not the fantasy world you have created. It's not just about you anymore.

3. I am so glad I stopped being so judgemental because I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I love you and your cute little fam so much

4. Your going to be a wonderful mommy and I love you and LP so much. Its a good thing you stopped calling me flip-out-hair girl cause I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for all your harsh reality slap in the face talks!

5. Where do I even start with you...I call you with a confession and you know exactly what to say to make me feel better or your going through the same thing too. No matter what your always there for me and your the most loyal human being I know. I want nothing but a happy life for you because you deserve nothing less of that!

6. The stuff you said about my family and I has left me so hurt. Not a day goes by where I don't remember how hurt I felt when everything went down. You didn't even have the balls to say I'm Sorry...I screwed up! Your pathetic, selfish, and down right poison and I really hope I never see you again!

7. You three furry four legged creatures will never know how much I truly love you. I consider each one of you my children and I'm so grateful that I have you three to cry on and love on!

8. I am so thankful for the example you both have showed me on how to make a marriage work....it is crazy to me that after 25 years you still love each other the same amount as the day you were married!

9. I'm so glad that we have become so close. I was worried that you and I wouldn't get like that but we did. You and the kids mean so much and I love all three of you!

10. Thank you for introducing Jake and I! You were my first real friend here in GA and I'm so glad you and your family are such a big part of our lives. Your like a sister to me and I love the boys like they are my own! Your husband is pretty awesome too!

No comments: