Sunday, January 23, 2011

DAY TWO: Nine things most people don't know about me!

1. One of my very best friends is Jake's high school sweetheart! We double date ALL THE TIME SHOUT OUT SHERRIL MARSH



2. I am ALWAYS second guessing myself when it comes to my mothering skills!



3. I own two pairs of shoes that I can't walk in. I am a "pro" when it comes to wearing heels but I have met my match with these little buggers. I need to hire a stripper to teach me how to walk in them!



4. Tori Spelling is my hero! I think she is a wonderful mother, great actress, BEAUTIFUL except when she was TOO skinny this past summer (YOU LOOK GREAT NOW GIRL) and a super classy lady!

5. I HATE HATE HATE fish! Jake offered me $200.00 dollars to eat a shrimp and I had an anxiety attack when I went to put it in my mouth! (True story)
6. I am scared to death of birds, deer and fish. THANK YOU Alfred Hitchcock and your stupid move that I HAD to watch in sixth grade, THANK YOU 3 accidents and THANK YOU mr. dead catfish floating at the surface that slit my leg open!

7. We need updated family pictures done badly but I am too scared to get them done because of how badly I have let myself go (LIZ...i am STOKED for your contest and ASHLEY we are going to be in Utah this summer for Whits wedding...I need prices!)

8. I have a "special" language for my animals and they all have first middle and of course last names as well as about 50 nicknames each (Don't worry they don't have a complex or anything!)
9. I am the worlds worst dancer...No Joke...I am horrible...I saw the wedding footage!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What do you mean you're the WORLD'S WORST DANCER??? I can remember you rockin' it during our Spice Girl's music videos! haha!