Thursday, March 17, 2011

So UGLY it's CUTE

We all know that i L O V E my furry babies! I have two big boys and a tiny princess cat...my parents knew from the day I was born that whoever married me would be getting themselves into a life full of fur and loud noise. I have been asking Jake-e-poo for a HAIRLESS CHINESE CRESTED for a long freaking time! Last weekend we almost got one but last minute it fell through so today as I was online I came across this little BEAUTY! I talked to Jake and we are totally doing it (I had to promise NO spending any money for the next little while...stupid i know but hey if it gets me the dog then I'm A OK)

I don't have any pictures of my little guy yet but don't you worry I will post a million soon! Here is what he is going to look like!



This dog is TOTALLY me!

3 comments:

Hill said...

Kendra,
I showed Eric the dog you wanted, and he seriously didn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes.

I have a better idea. Instead of getting that ugly ugly dog, HAVE ANOTHER BABY.

Love ya!

Hillary

The Dobecks! said...

This dog is toally you! I see so many resembalances. Maybe it's the dark, tanned skin. Or the pointy ears? Maybe the white specks? Wait, It's the hairy feet, Defiantly the hairy feet!

HAHA...jk I can't wait to play with Hairy. Ive never seen one in person, I'm sure he is a cute E pie!

Kendra said...

HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!! Pictures to come for sure....and Hilly you tell ERIC he is just jealous of how freaking cute my puppy is! We named him "Harry"