Monday, March 7, 2011

TODAY

Today I went to work like usual...trying to think of a way to drag out actually getting to work. I love hitting traffic. Once I got there I was super annoyed so when the opportunity arose and I was able to leave you better believe I left.

I picked up Kenzie and went home and took a nap. After we got McDonalds and applebee's yummys! I started HCG and the first two days are literally EAT SHIT days so I can build my fat store...except its already pretty built up! Anyways as I am spending the day with my daughter I can't help but think of how cool she is. She plays pretend now...COME ON how friggin cool! We can play babies or store or kitchen or teacher! I had so much fun. I needed today. The weekends are big whirl winds and I never get to enjoy them anymore. Today was the best day I have had in a while...I didn't worry about my house. I didn't worry about work...I didn't even worry about what was supposed to be for dinner (PS totally ate Pizza...told you shit day!) Today was a good day!

In other news Jake and I bought a 2011 Jeep Patriot! Thats right I FINALLY got rid of the malibu! Except there were some awesome memories in that little piece of junk and Kenzie Lynn keeps asking where her car is. Its pretty cute!

And just a quick shout out...Mom and Dad I hope you know that all four of us children that you spawned love you more than anything in this world. There is no telling where I would be today if it had not been for the two of you. Words can't describe how much love and respect I have for the both of you!!

No comments: