Friday, March 1, 2013

IT'S A....

My beautiful Sister-In-Law has been a saint during my pregnancy...well she is a saint either way but she really has been my shoulder to run to for everything.  I feel like I am probably the luckiest girl in the world when it comes to in-laws, I honeslty love them to death. 

Back to Tonya! So she knows I am the most anxious person in the world and that I didn't want to wait til I was 20 weeks to find out what we were having...so we looked up ultra sound places in our area and made an appointment to find out when I was 15 weeks.  Then she had the awesome idea to throw a gender party.  Back 5 years ago when I was pregnant with Kenz there was no such thing as a Gender Party so of course this time around we had to do it! We came up with the box theory (thanks pinterest) and we sent out invites and then had to wait.

My day FINALLY came and I was so sick all day! When the time came Jake, Tonya and I went to the place and found out we were having a GIRL!! Not gonna lie, I cried.  I wanted a boy so badly and I knew this was my last pregnancy (my uterus is going into retirement at the ripe age of 25) but after some tears and a pep-talk from Saint Tonya and Carrie I felt better.  (Seriously....so excited for another girl....hello headbands, tutus, and matching outfits)

Our party was so fun....everybody that was invited came to show us support.  We were surrounded by friends and family and Kenzie was in heaven the entire night.  So weird...the entire pregnancy she has said she wanted a brother but that night she said she changed her mind and really wanted a sister. (She had no idea)

When it came time to open our box Kenzie opened it up and out came like 15 pink balloons.  Everybody started to cheer and laugh and hug.  It really was such a fun night. 


**The little red-head is Lawson....he wishes he was a Corley...he loves us more than he loves his own parents and thats why he is in most of our pictures! Just Kidding he is just obsessed with Jake and has to be with Jake anytime he is around.

In other news...Carrie Lynn is having a GIRL too! UHMM my cousin Adam literally just texted me and said "did you and Carrie plan this on purpose...it's kinda weird" My response...We make such a perfect pair for friends, God wanted our kids to be BFF just like us so that our friendship will last for generations to come!


No comments: