Friday, March 1, 2013

16 WEEKS

How Far Along:  16 Weeks, 1 Day

Total Weight Gain:  -12 Pounds...yes I understand the point is to try and gain weight but this baby hates food!  Don't worry the last two appointments I have been yelled at...THANKS DR.L

Maternity Clothes:  Nope...I don't even look pregnant...just look like a very tired, unattractive, non-showered lady who doesn't care about what I look like at all!

Strech Marks:  Just the leftovers from Kenzie Lynn (that pregnancy was a 60 pound weight gain...lets pray for everybodys sake that isn't the case this time around)

Sleep:  Depends on the day...I am a stomach sleeper and I'm at that point where its uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach SO sometimes I will wake up because I ended up on my stomach.

Best Moment this Week:  Seeing Kenzie's reaction to finding out she was going to have a little sister! Too Cute

Miss Anything:  Sleeping on my stomach

Movement:  Not yet...this baby likes to just hang out with her arms behind her head and her little legs streched out in front of her...like she is sleeping in a hammock

Food Cravings:  Baked Potatoe

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick:  Everything

Gender:  GIRL

Labor Signs:  No and lets keep it that way pretty please

Symptoms:  I'm tired no matter how much sleep I get, I cry at the drop of the hat, and I have NO patience

**I understand that I am supposed to post a picture BUT for your sake as well as mine (I didn't shower today) I will skip this step until I start to look pregnant (or showered)

No comments: