Monday, March 18, 2013

18 Weeks and the Color Run

I'm 18 weeks and my bump finally decided to form!

                                                                       HI BABY

This past weekend Kenzie, Kim, my Mom and I went up to North Carolina to do the Color Run in Winston! It was a blast!!  Mom ditched us as soon as we got there to hang out with her best friend Vanessa but Kenz, Kim and I stayed at a hotel right by the fair grounds that night.  Then the next morning we got up and did our little race.  My cousin Adam (who is my BFF) meet us there and did it with us and of course Carrie was there too. 







 
After the race Kenzie with my aunt Sharon and Uncle Ed for the night so I went home with Carrie. Our pregnant butts literally went to her couches and didn't move til it was time to get some Maxie B's. Best cake and cupcakes ever! Then the next morning we met up at IHop...ate breakfast and then went home so I could spend some time with Lacie for her birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACIE SIMONE...love your guts!

No comments: