Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Three Months

Cakes is THREE MONTHS OLD!

How did this happen? I feel like time is FLYING by. I don't know if it's because we stay busy 24/7 or if it really is true that the older you get the faster time goes. I honestly cannot believe its November...I feel like I just found out I was pregnant with Maci. Holy Cow

Cakes is the sweetest little baby in the entire world. She literally only cries when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper. She goes to bed at 8:00 and sleeps until 7:00. Even when she was sick she never woke up at night. She is for sure a daddy's girl, she prefers Jake over me every time. Its ok because Kenzie Lynn is a mama's girl hands down. Cakes is a little chunker...she LOVES LOVES LOVES to eat. Even when she had the stomach bug she would try to eat and then puke it all up. She never turns a bottle down even if she isn't hungry. With Kenz it was a challenge to get her to eat, Maci loves it.



I just love them so much!

No comments: