Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday!

So this past weekend was my birthday. It was a lot of fun and kinda stressful. I got my main present like 2 weeks ago, see I HATE HATE HATE surprises and Jake kept rubbing it in my face that he was getting me a surprise so I was a brat and got my way and made him give it to me then. It was this super cute new Nikon camera that has a really cool touch screen. I was so excited since my other camera just broke and Jake's camera gives me a headache. I have loved taking picutres with it and playing around with all the cool options on it.

My actual birthday was on Friday but Jake had to work all day so we didn't do anything until Saturday. I woke up on saturday got ready and Mom and I went shopping. I had seen these shoes online at buckle and was going to get them no matter what. Whenever I go to the mall I usually skip over that store since it is so expensive but I needed those shoes. One thing lead to another and I bought an entire outfit from them. I walked out of that store feeling like a million bucks after spending a million bucks. They have this way of tricking you into not feeling guilty about spending a lot of money....I will say though I will start to shop there from now on I know its more pricey but they jean are magic! Every pair I tried on made me look 20 pounds skinner and that was amazing! After shopping I went home and got ready. My favorite food is Japanese from this little restaurant called Kiku. Jake and I went with our friends Chris and Nicole and had a really good time. After that we went to their house and next thing I knew it was 2:00 in the morning and panic hit! I looked at Jake and said OMG what if mom and dad didn't bring the baby moniter into their room and Kenzie is in the basement by herself screaming and nobody is helping her. That thought made us both jump up and run to the car and leave...I know we are pathetic.

The next day Jake let me sleep in until 11:30 and we just layed around til it was time to get ready to go out to my family dinner. We all met up at olive garden and had a great time.

All in all my birthday was a lot of fun and my husband is so sweet for spoiling me as much as he did! Thanks Baby!

No comments: