Thursday, September 10, 2009

Personal Trainer

So today I went for my first personal training session! Jake has known this lady for a while because he basically lives at the gym. When he first told me his "lady" trainer friend wanted to train me I got really put off! There was no way I was gonna let a skinny pretty lady train my flab back into shape so for the past few weeks I have said NO WAY. I finally broke down and went for it...lets just say im not jealous in the least bit anymore. My trainer is a body builder...you know one of those women who is super built and very very spray tanned. HA she was so nice though she asked about goals and stuff and I told her I just wanted to look in the mirror and be happy again. After spending an hour with her she really knows her stuff and is going to make this really fun for me. She even made cutting sugar out of my diet sound fun (ok I wouldn't take it that far) I am excited to start getting back to my old self again and in the spring if I'm down to my goal weight....Jake and I decided that I deserved a HUGE present for myself so that is a very large motivation for me!

1 comment:

Sydney Garton said...

omg.. you are so skinny. The last thing you need to be worried about is your "flab" Kendra!

You guys are so cute.. and your wedding pictures are gorgeous by the way!