Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 THINGS

Sydney tagged me so I am going to write 10 things about myself that not a lot of people know!

10. I sleep with my eyes opened! CREEPER I know!

9. Kenzie's 2nd birthday is June 24th and I am already starting to plan it! Hello petting zoo and pony rides! YAY for Farm Themes!

8. Jake offered me $200.00 to spend at Buckle if I would eat a piece of shrimp. I had an anxiety attack and could not make myself do it. Sad I know but seafood is so gross

7. Jake and I decided when Kenzie was a baby that she would not ever sleep in bed with us...now even when I want her to take a nap with me she won't so I settle with taking a nap with the dog and cat and I LOVE IT! Something about Kane right up against my shoulder and Panda on my stomach makes me feel so safe. My pets are my other children!

6. I too (like Sydney) am obsessed with shoes well not so much shoes more like HEELS...I am lucky enough to have a husband who kinda understands my obsession and lets me splurge on myself when I really really start to get the "shoe itch"

5. I love listening to Kenzie on the baby moniter when she is in her crib talking to herself. I think her voice is the sweetest sound in the world.

4. I cry during any animal shelter commercial or publix commercial. (If you dont know what publix is google it on YouTube watch the chicken gumbo one and the valentines day one)

3. I really want to chop all my hair off but am WAY WAY WAY too scared to do it!

2. When it comes to actually starting the process of buying our house I freak out! I guess buying a house really makes you grown up!

1. I love my hubs more than anything in the world. Every night when he is asleep I kiss in between his shoulder blades three times (I LOVE YOU)

Ok so I am going to tag.... 1. Jessie
2. Jennifer
3. Robin
4. Whitney
5. Rachel

No comments: