Sunday, October 4, 2009

FROGS

I'm the biggest animal lover in the world but the only frog I like is Frogger and thats cause I was able to hit him with the cars on the computer. Tonight, Jake took Kane out to the bathroom and came back into the house laughing. I looked up from the floor (Mom, Dad, Jake and I were watching Three Rivers) and Jake was holding a frog and was running toward me. Of course I scream my head off and both Nolan and Kane came running over to protect me (they sure do love me) so Jake took a few steps back and the frog starting PEEING EVERYWHERE while Jake was still holding it. I thought Jake was gonna pee himself he was laughing so hard and I thought my Dad was gonna die because he was laughing so hard he could not breath. Meanwhile I'm sitting on the floor about to cry because I hate frogs. I love my hubs very much but that was not funny at all! Ok so yea maybe it was very funny!

No comments: