Tuesday, December 29, 2009

18 month check up!

Yesterday I went to Kenzies 18 month check up. My child never crys when she gets shots and its always the same guy who does them. This time (it just worked out I was there by myself) as soon as Kenz saw the MA she flipped out...literally he stepped into the waiting room called her name and she started screaming and grabbing onto me. At first it was funny because it was so not normal for her and I figured she would chill once she realized I was going back with her. NO I was wrong she screamed until he walked out of the room and when he walked back in it started all over again. Anyways he did her height, weight, and head measurment and left. Doctor B came in and asked me about her eating. My child NEVER eats like ever. So when she was born she was in the 50% for weight then she dropped to 25% then to 15% then to 10% and now as of yesterday she is in the 10%. Not good! She has not lost any weight but she is not gaining at all. Dr. B told me to start giving her whole milk any time she is thirsty and pediasure once a day and she has to take this special multi-vitamin to make her hungry. CRAZY i know! Kenzie is only 20.8 pounds at 18 months old thats still 12 month clothing sizes :( anyways Jake and I will do our best with helping her pack on the pounds! BUTTER here we come!

No comments: