Sunday, March 21, 2010

AND THE HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TOO....

Ok so because im in such a wonderful PMS filled mood right now I want to make a post dedicated to all the Tiger Woods and Jesse James out there....

I have no idea what their wifes feel at this exact moment nor do I ever want too. I have been cheated on(not to the same extent that these women have been cheated on but it was more than him kissing somebody else) by someone who I would have literally died for and I can still to this day remember ever single emotion I felt and how much not only mental pain BUT physical pain as well. You cheating men are PATHETIC DOUCHE BAGS!!! Tiger for example, his wife is so amazingly gorgeous. I know, I have no idea what their marriage was like behind closed doors but if it really was that bad that you need to stick your peen in somebody else GET A DIVORCE!!! Mr. James's wife is probably the most loved actress on this earth right now AND just recieved an amazing OSCAR....really you douche?!? You had to steal her thunder with your mistress opening up her UGLY tattooed face for $30,000. REAL CLASSY JESSE JAMES! YOUR AWESOME

I don't know about everybody else but when I married my husband it was because I could not even imagine myself being with anybody else in this world. It was about knowing that my life without him wouldn't be a life at all. Sure I think other men are hott...who doesn't but have I ever had a desire to be with another man?!? That would be a BIG N O!!! All you little cheating jerks need to get a life and I hope that one day your male parts will be covered in EVERY single STD there is out there!

I would like to take this time to thank my husband for being faithful even though I am 36 pounds heavier then I was when we first met, bitchier than I was when we first met, more emotional then I was when we first met and still have not completly gotten over my little spending problem that I had when we first me. Thank you for loving me for me and not needing to go out into the world to find something more! You truly are an amazing husband and best friend.

No comments: