Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Publix Bakery

Dear Publix Bakery,

I would like to take five minutes out of your busy cake/cookie baking day to make a few small complaints about your products. My first is why oh why do your cakes have to be so fricken amazing?!? Do you understand that America is going through a crisis with obesity? I would like to suggest that you start over baking your products so they are not so perfectly melt-in-you-mouth good. I also want to complain about how light and airy your buttercream frosting is. Maybe just maybe you can make it so thick that when you put it in your mouth, one must spit it back out because its too think to swollow! I think that with these few small changes you, Publix Bakery, can fix Americas growing obesity problem.


Thanks

Kendra Corley

1 comment:

Hill said...

so i updated my blog its your turn :)