Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ok...ok...ok

Dear Sissy and Carrie Lynn!

I read all your hate comments about my blog! COOL....you people talk to me at least every other day so you already know whats going on in my uncool boring life right now BUT to put a stop to the anger I will update and post!

This semester is almost OVER!!! YAY I have like a few weeks off then back to school for 11 weeks I think and then another little break and then fall semester! I have narrowed down nursing schools to three that I would love to get into....EMORY...Piedmont...and Kennesaw! I for sure want my BSN so we are totally skipping over the whole ASN nonsense which means North Georgia is out! I still would love to be a history teacher BUT as we all know I really really really love shoes and well a history teachers salary won't get me many shoes!

Kenzie Lynn is still the cutest baby in the world! I friggin love her face! She seriously is the coolest child ever AND she is starting to lay down with me in bed! We can watch an entire episode of Agent Oso together without her getting up once! She is a little shoes queen just like me and loves to go try on shoes! Jake wants to kill me BUT he can get over it! She lives for going outside so now that it is in the 70's we have been living outside (not literally of course) She has the sweetest laugh and keeps a bow in her hair for more than two seconds. She can moo like a cow, meow like a kitty cat, ohoh ahah like a monkey and RAW like a dinosaur. Her favorite word is NO and we are playing with the idea of going in the big girl potty. She still has not accomplished this yet but every day she gets closer and closer.

Jake is still working like there is no tomorrow but don't feel too sorry for him cause he really loves his job. He basically is gone a week home a week and so on and so on. I miss him a lot and after many tears and fights we finally got the routine down. (I am a woman for a strict routine and when it gets messed up I stress out majorly) He is still the hottest man alive and most amazingly wonderfuly husband ever!

The animals (Nolan, Kane, and Panda) are doing well...Panda gets really annoyed with Kenzie and tries to stay away as much as she can but sometimes Kenzie will catch her and love on her a little too hard. My cat is 6 pounds so when Kenzie lays her 23 pound body on her P gets annoyed. The dogs love her so much and love giving her rides and cuddling her.

House hunting is well house hunting...really annoying and im starting to think we are going to live with my parents FOREVER (ok not really) but its stressful and I wish I could snap my fingers and the perfect house would appear!

I am looking forward to Carrie and Larry coming down when they have their spring break (except I don't know if this is really going to happen because we have not really talked about it for a few weeks) and I can't wait to go to New Jersey in May to see my SEESTER! UHMMM beach here I come!

Sorry life is boring and there are no pictures to post BUT I promise next time I post I will have lots of cutie pictures. Jake and I are going to the Atlanta Ballet on the 27 so I have to get all dressed up and my dress is nothing short of friggin AMAZING! Thanks Kelli Kerlin for letting me steal it. We are going to a fancy dinner first then the Ballet and maybe even stay in a fancy hotel after!

Carrie and Nichole hope this fills your blogging appetite for the next week! LOVE YOU

No comments: