Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions!

1. Have more me time (I am always with Kenzie and when she is napping I am cleaning/folding clothes, cleaning the apartment, paying bills, etc. I need to spend at least an hour a day on me whether I take a bubble bath, paint my nails, read a book anything that is all about me)

2. Learn how to cook different dishes (I always hated making food but now I have grown to enjoy it. I only ever cook like 4 different dinners so I want to learn new ones)

3. Start writing a book (I have always loved reading and when I moved back to Georgia from Utah I had this amazing idea for a book but I never made time to write it)

4. Enroll in a yoga class (Growing up I was hardcore into gymnastics. I could put my body into any position but now I'm old and my body can't bend like it use too so I want to gain my flexability back also I hear it is super relaxing and thats always a plus)

5. Enroll Kenzie and I into a Mommy and Me swimming class (You can start these when babies are 9 months old. I would love for Kenz to learn how to swim so young plus I think it would be a great bonding time for us.)

6. Feel more comfortable with my body (I don't want to say loose weight or get back into shape because I say that every year and I never do. This way I can work on everything like my attitude towards myself and also working out)


I have decided this year is going to be amazing for Jake and I. I am so tired of just letting life happen to us instead of taking charge, this year will be different. I am the happiest I have been in such a long time. I have an amazing boyfriend and an amazing daughter.

No comments: