Thursday, January 15, 2009

We finally decided its time!

So Jake and I love each other very much, so much we live together and have a baby together. We skipped the whole "wedding/marriage" thing because I had a bad experience with it and Jake.... well Jake is Jake and was fine when I said I was in no rush to get married. We have decided that it is time to make our lives a little more offical so.....drum roll please....


WE ARE GETTING MARRIED


July 18th somewhere in Georgia. I'm so excited and so is my mother...we can't wait to go dress shopping. I'm dead set on a dress designed by Anjolique, these are the most amazing dresses I have ever seen and I'm so excited to go try them on. I don't have my ring yet but don't worry it has been designed and in the process of becoming my ring! It won't be ready for like two months but in the interest of having my dream wedding I can't wait two months to start planning. This is going to be a summer full of weddings and I LOVE weddings!

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you two! So exciting...

Ashley & Donnie said...

SO EXCITING!!!!! Congrats Girl!

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

YAHOO....OH I CAN'T WAIT, Let me know if you need help with anything...I have done it a few times! hahaha love you lady, I will call your today or tomorrow on the drive down to Utah.I have a doctors appointment and I have to get my hair did!