Monday, January 26, 2009

My Jake

So I was reading over my posts and I realized all I ever talk about is Kenzie, Panda, and myself. So this post is to my amazing FIANCE!

It is amazing how when you least expect it something amazing happens in your life. I was in no way shape or form looking for anything with anybody in fact I was literally dragged out of my house because Nicole (friend from work) said that staying at home feeling sorry for myself was starting to piss her off. When I saw him for the first time I was amazed and I had to know him. Well that night I gave him my number and we have been attached at the hip ever since.

We all know Kenzie was quite a surprise and I was so scared that Jake was going to leave but that morning when I took the second test and those two pink lines showed up, I started yelling at him to wake up and when he did I was sobbing. He came over to me, wrapped his arms around me and told me everything was going to be ok. Through the whole pregnancy (I was a CRAZY preggo lady at times) he never once raised his voice, he went to coldstone every day so I didn't look like the fat idiot, he told me I was beautiful everyday and when I got my first stretch mark he told me twice every day.

Jake is not one to express his feelings and that really bothered me. I need to be told that I am loved and I need to know why I am loved. Jake noticed it bothered me so even though it was hard at first he opened up to me and now every day at least ten times a day I am told I am loved and more importantly he tells our daughter she is loved.

Jake is my everything...I am so madly in love with him. He is my best friend, he is amazing with my family (I love them but we Brodeurs can be silly/crazy/gross all at once) and he is an amazing father.

Baby, I love you more than anything in this world thank you for being you and thank you for helping me find myself again, you are my everything and I'm so excited to be your wife this summer.

















2 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

this post seriously brought tears to my eyes. I never knew your guys story and it is so sweet. I am so happy that you found him and that he treats you this well. You deserve it! :)

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

awwww.... I loved this post! Can't wait to meet him!