Monday, December 7, 2009

Ms. Scrooge!

This is not a happy post...its full of anger and self-pitty so if your not in the mood for an angry read I suggest you stop reading now!

I am so SICK and TIRED of being told what to do and when to do it. I am an adult now with a husband and a daughter. I take care of my own family and NEVER ask for help so when it comes to my familys decisions about Christmas its nobody place but MY OWN to make those decisions. I am so tired of having to give up what I want to do to make everybody else happy. For heavens sakes I just want to be excited about this for Kenzie. All I want to is to see her get excited and I feel like its always gonna be taken away from me. I am at a point where I want to move as far away as possible because I feel like thats the only way to get my way. There are some people in our lives who are amazing to us and tell Jake and I "Do what you need to do you won't hurt our feelings" and I am so thankful for that but right now all I want to do is cry because once again I feel like the whole Christmas spirit and excitment is being taken away from me. I have decided to become scrooge and bow out of all the Christmas activities. I feel like the only way to not get hurt is to just not care so all I am going to be involved in is buying Kenzies presents and watching her open them on Christmas morning.

No comments: